Sunday, February 1, 2009

This week's menu

Okay, so I'm only working part time now!! Since I have a little more time on my hands, I have decided I'd like to try and plan out my menus ahead of time and do all the grocery shopping at once! Who really knows how long this will last, but I'll give it a try at least this one week.

Mon-OUT with friends
Tues-Crock pot potato soup, salad and bread
Wed-Eggplant Parmesan, rolls and salad
Thurs-Oven fried honey chicken, roasted potatoes and vegetable stir fry

I don't like to make menus for the weekend because we are so spontaneous on the weekends, I rarely cook unless it's for lunch, then I'll usually just use things I have on hand!

Hopefully I'll get around to posting pictures and recipes from each of these days! I'm not promising anything, but we'll see.

No comments: